“Great marketing makes the sales job more efficient, more predictable.”
There is a difference on how you perceive yourself your company and how a prospective client may see it. In marketing is crucial to know how do you want your prospective clients to perceive your company and how to position in the market.
From new and potential vendors to the more mature and established vendors we assist you to create and reach a market positioning that will boost your brand in different countries and increase your revenue potentially.
Market Positioning services we offer:
Initial Report: This is a free of charge service we provide. After we have exchanged NDA’s we will run your product/solution discreetly trough our team and produce a report of our results and feedback. This is a brief report that gives you a good initial understanding where you could accelerate and where you should be cautious in the Canada, Latin-America and USA. This report is entirely free of charge and comes with no commitments on your behalf. The only request we have is that you are opting in to our email based marketing updates.
Market Positioning consultancy:
While the initial report is a great indicator it is only a primary report and should be treated as such. Our consulting services are the follow on from that report and will cover the complete spectrum of product positioning, product suitability, relevance and branding.
You should use these consultancy services if you:
- You are not sure if you should expand to the Canadian Market.
- You would like to understand what the market entry obstacles would be.
- You would like to find out more about the competitive landscape in your market.
- You would like to get a realistic idea of how to penetrate the market quickly.
- You would like to understand what channel(s) is/are the most appropriate for your company to work with initially.
- You would like to find a reference client/case study client.
- You would like to know about the latest market trends and demands and how to position yourself best.
The above services will enable you to answer the most pressing questions before product launch and/or market entry, and help you to avoid landing blind in already stormy weather.